General Terms & Conditions
1. Conclusion of a contract
2. Terms of payment
After the receipt of a down payment of at least 20% of the total amount the booking will be confirmed. The full fee becomes due no later than one week prior to the start of the respective service. It can be transfered to the account of Riders Surf ‘n Bike or paid in cash before the start of the service. The travel documents will be sent to the participant immediately after the receipt of the down payment but no later than four weeks before departure.
IBAN:ES88 2100 6386 3202 0002 9103
4. Changes in performance and price increases
5. Cancellation of the contract by the customer
The customer can cancel the travel at any point before the start of the travel. The decisive factor is the date the cancellation is received by Riders Surf ‘n Bike. Cancellations must be submitted in writing and becomes effective from the day it reaches Riders Surf ‘n Bike. If the customer withdraws from the travel contract Riders Surf ‘n Bike is authorized to demand reimbursement for any arrangements it has made and expenses it has incurred. For the calculation of such compensation, the normal savings in expenditure and the possible other use of the travel services must be taken into account. Riders Surf ‘n Bike can estimate its claim for reimbursement at a flat rate in percentages of the price of the service, considering the following guidelines concerning the time of withdrawal in relation to the start the service as stated in the contract. For Rider Surf ‘n Bike the following scale applies (in percentage of the travel price):
- until 30 days before the date of departure 20%
- until 15 days before the date of departure 40%
- until 8 days before the date of departure 60%
- less than 8 days before the date of departure 100%
Requests for rebooking by the customer are respected if possible, charged with a fee of 30 EUR and treated like a cancellation of the travel contract according to the stated withdrawal charges with a simultaneous re-registration. Until the date of departure the customer can request a third party take over his rights and duties of the booking. Riders Surf ‘n Bike may object to the third party on the grounds of just cause. This kind of rebooking will be charged with a fee of 30 EUR, a claim is not guaranteed. If a third party enters into the contract, then he/she and the registrant are jointly and severally liable towards Rider Surf ‘n Bike in respect of the travel price and the additional costs incurred by the entrance of the third party.
6. Cancellation and termination by Riders Surf 'n Bike
Riders Surf ‘n Bike may withdraw from the contract before the date of departure or termiate the contract after commencement of the travel in the following cases:
- without observing a notice period if the traveller signiffically disrupts the services in spite of a warning from Riders Surf ‘n Bike or its representatives (e.g. does not follow the surf teacher’s instructions), or behaves contrary to the contract to such an extent that the abrogation of the contract is justified. If Riders Surf ‘n Bike terminates the contract it retains the right to the travel price. However, Riders Surf ‘n Bike must offset any expenses saved as well as those advantages acquired by the alternatively utilized application of services.
- in case of non-attaiment of a minimum number of participants, if a minimum number is indicated in the advertisement of the respective service. The contract may be terminated until no less than 2 weeks before commencemet of travel. In such cases Riders Surf ‘n Bike will immediately inform the traveller and send a termination notice as soon as the grounds for not accomplishing the contract arise and all advance payments will be returned.